Thursday, July 17, 2008

Whoa.....I'm beat. I woke up this morning to find a message from my mom telling me to "wake up! we're going to the circus!" Haha, the boardwalk was featuring Chinese Acrobats. I'll be honest I was expecting a lil more and even Acacia was waving bye bye a third of the way through :) but I always have a fabulous time with my favorite ladies.

When we got home I was jonesing to swim in the ocean since it was so hot at the boardwalk. My mom in law came over with Dingo and we walked down to the beach. The water was cold at first of course and everyone else had wetsuits but I dove right in, love love love.

Now I have the tough task of deciding whether to take a nap or get some stuff done....hmm...let's hope this redbull kicks in soon.

Acacia's first strippy pics!

Boardwalk 7.26.08

Boardwalk 7.26.08

Boardwalk 7.26.08

Boardwalk 7.26.08

Joy!

No comments: