Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hi there! I'm now 24, wheee! I had a great birthday. For my gift Ed recorded himself harmonizing and singing the beach boys song "Darlin'" It is so beautiful and sweet<3 Later in the evening we went to San Francisco for the braid release party. I got to talk with some very nice people and got a lot of camera tips :) Later on this man was coming towards me with a cake, i thought i was in his way so i backed up and moved to the side but he kept coming towards me, hahaha it was my birthday cake! Although it was a little scary to have a room full of people I don't know sing happy birthday I did feel very special. Also the cake was beyond delicious! Ed is a little sneak!


Braid release party

Braid release party

Braid release party

Braid release party

Braid release party

Braid release party

Braid release party

Braid release party

There are a few more pics on my flickr.

No comments: