Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yawn...

blue hair gone wrong

heart leaves


I tried for blue hair today but for some reason the the bleach only really affected my roots and the blue came out looking super faded....blah. At least I was able to return it and get some blue/black permanent dye.

I have been so effing tired lately. I must be fighting something off. I took a 3 hour nap when I got home from work yesterday and then slept from 10pm-8am. I am old.

I got my pink bob wig for Halloween. I'm going to be a cupcake with sprinkles! that will be my day look for the children and then I think we're gonna do some kinda day of the dead face paintish stuff for night.

I have to be up at 5:30am tomorrow morning, going to the ol flea market with my mom to try and get rid of some of my clothes and make some money (to finish my tattoo), I filled up 2 garbage bags straight oughta my closet!!

This evening we snuggled and watched Stepbrothers, loved it:) Then I sewed a disgruntled little cherry blossom that I'm quite please with but still undecided on a body.

Currently reading: A Gradual Awakening

NightNight.

No comments: