Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Awesome-ness

That is what this post is full of.  First off we just found out we WON a 5 minute spot on spot on SpikeTv and Gametrailers.com. It will air on May 28th so those of you with evil cable watch it for us! Sadly out mountain dew flavor didnt win....does that sound wierd to you? yeah it is weird...we were paired with a flavor that obviously wasnt as awesome as meat boy, sorry even brighter green mountain dew :/

Also remember when Lisanna and Jamie were here filming for their documentary? (here) Well I can finally show you the lil previews. I've not been able to show mine for like 2 weeks and it was hard to not share it and we just got Ed's last night :) They are such freakin pros, i can't wait to see more. I'm so honored that they spent time putting together something with me in it. I am like never acknowledged as being a part of anything though I've been here since before the CFH website when Ed was still doing comics! so it's just super super nice.


Indie Game: The Movie - "Making Super Meat Boy" from IndieGame:  The Movie on Vimeo.


Indie Game: The Movie - Growing Up Edmund from IndieGame:  The Movie on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Ana Camamiel said...

AWESOME. I loved both videos. I loved watching you "in action" and I loved listening to your man´s story, what a great talented couple! I need to find out more of these videogames he designed since I´m a crazy player.