Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coming soon!!

Oh my goodness, I don't think I've been this excited since Ed proposed! Tonight we picked out (via email) the newest addition to our family! She is a white point sphynx and even Ed is excited. He decided Cooter would be the new cats name before we even signed the contract....I don't really like this name (for obvious reasons:) but friends and family are already calling her that so I'm not sure if theres much a can do...it will be so embarrassing at the vet office. :x

Anyway I'll be smilling ear to ear and dancing till we pick her up on December 10th! Here she is<3

Coming Soon!

I'm so excited for Guppy to have someone to snuggle and lick since Moxie isn't to into it and someone younger for Mox to play with :D

4 comments:

kaylah said...

I straight up hate you.
That's my dream kitty!! I'm so jealous. I cant wait to see tons and tons of pictures of her.

Jenn said...

Super cute. I want one so badly too.

Vanessa said...

Those eyes! She...is...BEAUTIFUL! I love her and want one of these kitties too. And many more..once I'm settled somewhere :)

Kelli said...

omg so wrinkley! lol