Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Hi



I love these little yellow roses and would really love to keep them inside but someone *cough*Moxie*cough* wont stop chewing on the leaves!

I was sooo excited to get the treadmill today, I didnt even care that the delivery people had been calling since 12pm when our time was set for 2-4(huge pet peeve)...I see the delivery truck, open the garage door and here comes my!!....10 ft. ladder....so lame. It didn't occur to me that the ladder would get here this way. When I went back inside I actually had a voice mail to setup a time for the treadmill *sigh* so for reals tomorrow it comes :)

We got a few more things for the house, ordered some chairs, got a proper coffee table with a weird pull out leaf that is the perfect height for my sewing machine. I'm still on the lookout for a vanity, but i'd say we're nearly ready to have a housewarming party.

Oh oh oh we finally watched Catfish last night. I'm surprised that we waited this long and somehow no one spoiled it for us. I would definitely recommend it!

No comments: