Friday, July 29, 2011

Hair cut!


 Got my hair cut today :D If you live in the bay area I highly recommend Jonelle (the owner @)Sea Weed Hair Design Not only is she great at what she does, she is suuuper funny. You wont sit in silence, unless you like that or if you like to talk it wont be an awkward one sided conversation. 

 Ok, I have a question! Do you LOVE ME as a blonde??! I do! I always told Ed that one day I was gonna have to quit black, getting older having and having "longer" features it's not the most flattering color on me, a little witchy? Unless you're Angelica Huston♥ God, she's gorgeous, but even she has gone brown. Anyway I am so so happy as a blonde. ALSO did you notice my eyebrows have grown in? Damn, they're so big and sexy, I'm no Jennifer Connolly but I'm doin alright ;) 
-----
 Tomorrow we're taking Ed's mom to get her tattoo fixed and added to for her birthday, then in the evening  Tera is having a birthday dinner. So many birthdays!
-----
  In ONE WEEK we pick up my BFFFFF! for a weekend of f-u-n, it's totally not long enough but that's ok! We'll be fitting in matching tattoos,movies,bowling? redwoods,beach possibly filming something. Speaking of filming check out her new video, I'm impressed.

9 comments:

Momoko Plush Tattooed Mom | Beauty and craft! said...

you look adorable :)

nova said...

I like the blonde. On a related topic, I'm self conscious typing "blonde" because I know that some places people don't throw that special French "e" at the end of the word. But I just went for it today.

MJ said...

Awww, you look great Danielle. I miss catching up with you online. Used to be connected via fb, but then didn't see you on there anymore. I'm still around though, and hope to catch up. :D

Katie said...

Loving the haircut! I hope you enjoyed your Saturday! xo

Krista said...

You look great as a blond and the cute is super sassy! Have fun with your BFF!!!

two birds said...

i love your haircut! and the blong is super cute!

Ed said...

This looks great on you!! I've been thinking of going blonde too. I'm going through that whole "I was just dumped and need a makeover or some bullshit" phase.

Sarah Knight said...

You look lovely!

Henderson said...

I am a huge fan of healthy eyebrows!!! They look great!