Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today


  Yesterday I accidentally found out what my birthday present is. I was going through our online bank statement to find the last time I paid a bill. I thought, "someone's using our card!", then I saw where the purchase was made. I felt so bad D: and I thought maybe I could not say anything and try to act really surprised on my birthday, but I can't lie to Ed for even a second so I told him. Of course he wasn't mad, would've been hard to be since I felt so bad. He gave me my gift and let me just say... "WOW!" I'll show you after my birthday :) and you can be surprised!

4 comments:

Alycia said...

ohh i'm excited to see what it is!

Another Diamond Day said...

I am excited too! BTW I love your yellow cat plate! Where did you get it from? x

Sara said...

Such a cute outfit, and cute you!

Now I'll have to check back about that present. I'm always accidentally finding out surprises too. It kind of stinks, but what can ya do. :) Hope it's something awesome! :)

Krista said...

Happy Birthday, you look babelicious with those big beautiful eyes and pouty red lips.