Monday, March 05, 2012

The Santa Cruz screening of Indie Game: The movie

We pretty much had one of the most amazing nights of our lives and Ed's most memorable birthday to date. It felt like a wedding and prom rolled into one. I really cant describe how amazing it was to have this opportunity in our hometown surrounded by family, friends, and amazing fans. I remember years ago thinking, what a...not so much thankless, but sort of invisible job being the woman behind a great man can be; this experience has made me feel so very recognized and I get to give a little bit of a voice to the long suffering significant others hahaha :D  We have another screening in San Francisco later today that will be all people from the industry and I'm assuming about 95% male so that will be interesting. Life is good, see you soon.




igsc3

igsg

igsj

igsc7

No comments: