Sunday, January 19, 2014

Belated xmas plushes!

I'm so happy I finally got to give George and Laura their xmas presents! I enjoyed making these so much and seeing their reactions was the best feeling in the world. The first character is one of Laura's, you may know her as the composer and sound designer of Plants vs. Zombies, original characters, a Leeble, from two of her games. The game she's working on now is called Rakuen :)
To keep up with her everything she's doing you can now follow/like her on facebook!



This crazy little guy is called Octogeddon, he's the main character in a game that George, you may know him as the creator of Plants vs. Zombies, is working on. 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

feeling great, it is just impressive, i am just loving it. Lost and found

Anonymous said...

My wife is back!!!
My name is Albert Brown. I had a problem with my wife six months ago,which lead to us going apart. When she broke up with me,i was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside. Until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster that helped in same problem too, that she found on Web page. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me to briefly To cut the long story short,before i knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my wife text me and said she wanted to come back and so she came back to me and told me she was sorry about what has happened, she now tell me every time and every day that she loves and miss me. I'm so grateful to this great spell caster Dr Noble and i will not stop publishing his name on the Internet just for the good work he has done. If you need any help you can contact this great man he will help you any any way you want, you can email him at templeofjoyandprosperity@gmail.com i guarantee you that he will also help you okay

erection pills said...

I for all time emailed this website post page to all my friends, since if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.