Friday, January 18, 2008

*cough* *cough*

Hi there. All last week I hung out with my sister and the baby. I went to one of Acacia's gymnastics classes and 2 music classes. She amazes me! She's the youngest kid in gymnastics , in fact she's not actually old enough to be in there yet! She will follow the teacher if she must, she bounces on the trampoline, aaaand she patiently waits for the slide, sometimes clenching her fists and doing a dance :) She isn't even 18 months yet. I can't wait to see what she is doing at 2. Oh yeah!! she also said "auntie" for the first time this week *melts*.






I guess it was inevitable after all the baby classes that I would catch something :/ You'd think after working in schools for 3 years my immune system would be stronger, but I'm still really susceptible to colds and regular sinus infections.

Last Saturday me, Bridget, and Ed saw El Orphanato (The Orphanage). Holy crap! Me and B were so scared. I actually screamed and I never do that! If a movie is a little scary I'll put my feet up on the seat in front of me, a little scarier the hood goes, really scary I need Ed's arm around me with hand firmly on shoulder. With this movie I had all 3 of those aaand me and B were clinging to each other. Ha ha I probably stretched out the sleeve of her sweatshirt.


Not much else has been going on since I've been sick. We finished all seasons of Malcom in the Middle and now I'm working on Quantum Leap season 2. It seems odd that it was one of my favorite shows when I was 4-5. My other favorites were Unsolved Mysteries ,Life Goes On, and Rescue 911 What can I say? I have always loved TV.

I have a few Valentiney Plushies up in my shop!

No comments: