Monday, February 04, 2008

Pheww!

1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station:
Chocolate milk,V8, chile picante corn nuts,chocolate donettes....and a lottery ticket!

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A dolphin of course.

3. Who's your favorite redhead?
Fry

4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
I've only been once and I had delicious crepes and then i got sick...

5. Last book you read?
Still readin Gone With The Wind.

6. Describe your mood.
Accomplished

7. Describe the last time you were injured?
I was involved in....an activity and I pulled a muscle in my leg.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Can I pick Ed? That would be awesome!

9. Rock concert or symphony?
Symphony, I'm over rock concerts and the crowds that are there.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Ed's face giving me a smooch.


11. Favorite Soda?
diet dr. pepper

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A nerdy video game shirt that 10% of get the reference to .

13. If you could only use one form of transportation:
car

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theaters?
There Will Be Blood


15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
Mark Whalberg and I have no idea why

16. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
cake is my favorite kind of cake

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Chicken broccoli cheese casserole.

18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My desk

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
if theyre hightops

20. Favorite toy as a child?
baby dolls for sure

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
I pick em out

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Of course they do, I'm awesome. People hate awesome people.

23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
last year, sour ones.

24. Whats your favorite fruit?
apples

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
No but I have a picture of me on stilts.

26. Do you like running long distances?
god no

27. Have you ever eaten snow?
I have sample it yes.

28. What color are your bedsheets?
We have the blue snowman ones on at the moment.

29. Whats your favorite flower?
Gerber daisies

30. Do you do ballet?
No, but i would love to, mostly I just want to dress up like one though.

31. Do you listen to classical music?
yep, I think listening to it during on campus suspensions is what turned me on to it.

32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
The narration for the beginning of quantum leap.

33. Do you watch Sponge bob?
No, but we used to. When it first started it was actually super funny.

34. What temperature is it outside right now?
Warm enough for me to still have the windows open.

35. Do people consider you smart?
Uh huh

36. How many piercings do you have?
3 in each ear and my navel

37. Are you signed on AIM?
nope, I'm on the TV/Computer

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Yes. Elmer's is the best to pull off and super glue hurts!

39 .How do you feel about your family?
I love them and I appreciate them more and more each day.

40. Do you have an iPod?
nano and one of those little clip on shuffles.

41. What time do you go to bed?
Lately we get in the bedroom at 3am and then I just wait for my brain to stop thinking about sewing,etc. Sometimes it takes a long time.

42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
What's a CD player?

43. What movie do you know every line to?
I'm not very good at remembering dialogue.

44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Italian

45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I honestly have everything I want so I guess I'd go for some awesome fabric.

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
My grandma and uncle Curt in Sacramento, 3 hrs. away.

47. Do you like hugs?
From family and close friends yes.

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
When Ed played guitar in bed.

49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Da-nell
50. Last person you hugged?
Eggy<3


I've had a very productive day so far. I woke up at 8am listed a few items on Etsy, finished 4 new bunnies,got a commission order, messaged buyers that hadn't left feedback over Xmas,walked to the store, shampooed the carpet in the 2nd room. Now I'm pooped! I almost gave guppy a bath but it was getting a little too cold for that.

I'm really looking forward to Florian visiting. It's going to be fun to showing him eeeeverything, making sure he has a good experience here, and having a full house :)

Ok, back to sewing and some other projects.

No comments: