Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Boulder Creek

Drive to Boulder Creek

Drive to Boulder Creek

Drive to Boulder Creek

Drive to Boulder Creek

Drive to Boulder Creek

Drive to Boulder Creek


Ahh another productive day and I haven't even started the sewing yet :) These pics are from a little drive to my mom's house in Boulder Creek, we picked up a twin bed that she was gonna get rid of, so now Forian will have something to sleep on. Phew I thought I might have to tell him "house guests sleep on the ground in America, duh! everyone knows that."


I checked my mail a bit ago and found out that I've been blogged about on PlushYou That totally made my day! It's very nice to be included with such super talented people.

I'm participating in a plush swap via TheNeedle. It's set up just like secret santa! The theme of the swap is location, so whatever I make will relate to Santa Cruz....oh the possibilities.


Time to get to work!

No comments: