Wednesday, March 05, 2008

*Yawn*

Life is busy and I'm still adjusting to working 5 days a week. I joined the gym on Sunday so that's one more thing to juggle. I'm so happy I joined again, I'm actually really good about going and I ride my bike there so double the exercise!

It has been crazy at the video store but super fun, I love telling people what they should be watching. I have to be careful! when I enter someone's account sometimes a note will pop up, usually its something like "nice people!" but sometimes it's not so good and I guess my face gives it away. Last night an old guy came in and his note said "do not let make inappropriate comments".....oh god.....I was petrified that this guy was gonna say something gross and then I was gonna have to attempt to tell him that it was inappropriate, I hate being put in that position.

On Monday I made a molasses bunt cake,my very first! It came out so beautifully I had to take a picture with my phone.



I get to have lunch today with my love before we go to work. I can't believe he's 28 now!! Thank you for bringing me jamba juice last night when I was dying, but no thank you for pretending to be a creepy man on the phone!!

No comments: