Thursday, April 03, 2008

Blah

I...have....absolutely nothing to say...but I'll try. I went back to WW on Saturday and Bridget joined to so that's awesome. My weight had gone all the way up to 200lbs...crazy I know. Since I joined the gym and had already started counting points I had lost 3 lbs. So as of Saturday I am 197 lbs. I hope I can lose it a lot faster this time.

So far this week has not been easy. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my fingerprints, luckily the school district has realized it's been an unreasonable amount of time and is looking into it. I want to sew so badly but my head has been in a fog.It's really hard to get into the groove of doing everything I want to do, eat right,exercise,sew,work,spend time with Ed.


Our 3 yr. wedding anniversary is coming up on the 21st! The day after I have a consultation for an IUD. It will be nice to see how my body does with less hormones.

Ed: How long does the IUD work ?
Me: 5 years.
Ed: ....yeah we might be ready by then.
Me: suuuuure :)

Last week I heard Acacia say Rascal (her dog) and I got so excited I screamed! She was terrified and climbed up on my lap. I gotta watch it or she's gonna be afraid to speak :x A few days later I was giving her a bath and I pointed at myself and said, "who's this? Auntie" then she pointed at me and said, "Auntie". Then My bother in law walked in and asked who I was and she said it again!! She is the best thing in the world!!

acplayground15

acplayground2

Ok, so here's my ticker and all that jazz.


No comments: