Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Coming soon!

H.A.T.S.

Poor Ed is still sick, but I think his fever is almost over with. He's curled up on the couch, watching arrested development eating the best pop tarts EVAR!! I got a new flavor today, raspberry vanilla....pink sprinkles!!

I have training tomorrow at Longs, yes finally getting paid!!

TMI from here on:
I had my annual exam this morning. I hadn't been in 2 years because my last experience was not good, so I was nervous to say the least + it's never fun to go to Planned Parenthood. I ended up getting the most wonderful lady today, she was super gentle and I felt absolutely no pain afterwards, last time I was in pain all day. We talked about the IUD eeer IUC they're calling it now. I'm going for the Paragaurd. Hopefully I wont have any trouble even though I haven't had a full term pregnancy. She gave me a prescription for a pill that will soften up my cervix prior to my appointment so here's hoping for the best! It's not until late May though so lots of time to be nervous! and another month of condoms :( Haha she had to get a longer speculum mid way through because I'm "a tall girl" and I'll have you know I have a small cervix or the face is small or something, whatever...the point is I'm a tall dainty lady :)

P.S. I'm going with Emile for the new baby.

No comments: