Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fuck Yeah!

W0RD!

I'm currently at my sister's house baby-sitting my love. I got off work just in time to give her a bath and put her to bed<3 After bath time I gave her a present that I picked up from work, I saw it and though it was the cutest thing ever. She loves it and its been going nonstop on the baby monitor, go to sleep nooooow Acacia!


I am sooo determined to lose this weight! Ugh, I've been putting my will power to the test. For dinner I'm having a delicious bowl of abc vegetable soup that i found in the cupboard. It's surprisingly scrumptious. I work till midnight 3 days this week...booooo!

Tomorrow I find out if we're having a niece or a nephew. I'm 99% sure it will be a girl, but a boy would be lovely :)

LEO (July 21-Aug. 22) Those you share dreams, goals and interests with are the ones you need to be with socially. In this group you are the central figure, sharing global and universal issues, teaching others who circle around you like planets around a Sun. Leos are always the light around which others are magnetized. Understanding this, always use your mind to reflect your Soul purpose. Then others learn to do the same.

Yeah, but is there sewing in my future???

Here you go Mom :)
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) There will occur in the weeks to come a better and more effective way to communicate. Your mind will see more clearly and be more able to analyze. You will share more, which is part of the new emerging materialism called the “sharing economy.” It’s good to be forerunner and initiator of future resources. Simultaneously you will assess intimacy, what it means to you and how it relates to commitment. Deep and transformative events.

Say whuuu?

And for you sis
GEMINI (May 22-June 20) You realize it’s time for further study to expand your mind so you can be aware and ready for the future, which will be different completely from the past. Allow yourself to have various points of view and unusual interests. These will eventually allow you to know what is yours to study and what is only yours to do. You will eventually lead others and must prepare.

Thassabouthebabyright?

No comments: