Friday, May 09, 2008

News n'stuff

This past week has been another crazy one. A health scare with Ed's mom, we thought she had a stroke but I guess she didn't, we're not sure what happened. Tests show that she has had a small one in the past couple of years though. I really hope she gets serious now and starts taking better care of herself. With that happening in the middle of the week my plans to send into CO went by by. That's pretty much all the news. We saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall last night after work, it was ok. We're taking our mom's to see Baby Mama tonight for mother's day. Hopefully I'll be going to WW with Bridget tomorrow morning, I haven't weighed in in a few weeks.

The rats got a new cage and they are loving it :)

Plotting

Ed caught Dewey plotting in his cage!



Ed finishing setting up the new cage!


New cage!

New cage!

Everyone loves my mom's turkey meatloaf!


Everyone loves my mom's turkey meatloaf!


Dewey's feetsies

Love

It's hard to tell if Emile is really happy about this but I guess he'd get away if he wasn't,right?

Love

Love

I wish I could get more pic of Emile but he's super squirmy.

No comments: