Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meme n'stuff

Meme fun!


Band name: Chiwoo Craft Museum
Album name: In their very shell

Rules:
1 - To get the name of your band, go to Wikipedia and hit “random”
or click en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - To get your album title, go to Quotations Page and select "random quotations"
or click www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your album.

3 - For your album cover photo, go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together.

Haha! That was the funnest Meme ever!


Ed got on a Kindle2 kick and was sure that I needed one...no no he didn't want to buy it for me, he wanted me to buy it for myself...

We'll set aside a little savings fund for it. I'll tell you what you pay for half I'll pay for the other half...
I'd rather have another Blythe...
But you might not like Blythe in another month, you'll always like reading...
If I still like Blythe in a month can I get another one...
Yes...


Haha yeah, but now he's read a couple not so good reviews and we checked to see if I could pirate any books I'd want and there's not much, besides NO back light! Are you shitting me?! A new model without the improvement of a backlight!! I read in bed SON! In the dark!! Pfffft I'll wait for Kindle3 or a sweet knock off.


That's it for today, my body is trying to get sick :(

P.S. This made me so happy :D

1 comment:

The Millionizer said...

that picture is so awesome