Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Power out < Scrabble

Power out = travel scrabble!

Power out = travel scrabble!

Power out = travel scrabble!


Yesterday around 6pm I heard a super loud bombish noise and the power went out :( I stayed at my sister's till around 10 when Ed came home, it was still out so we went to longs and got crayons,coloring book, and travel scrabble. I kind of suck when it comes to strategy, remembering where the good spots are, but I still beat him the 2nd time. It's a bit harder when you don't have dictionary.com to help you, I had to convince Ed that creo is not a word, we figured out today that he was thinking credo hahaha! any who it passed the time very well and around 1:30am we saw PG&E outside and withing 20 min it was fixed yay! we were going to bed anyway but we sleep with a fan and sound machine and we were a little sad that we might have to try and sleep without it.

No comments: