Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hiya!

Oh woooow! I haven't really updated since before Bizarre Bazaar.

BazBiz was grand! I was only able to go the 2nd day but, I met a lot of great people and I'm pretty sure I would have totally sold out if I went both days. I was so nervous the night before I only got maybe 3 hours of sleep, by the end of the day I was totally delirious.


The opening of Stitch Wars looked awesome! and my Twi'lekling was not in the online shop the following day, meaning it sold the opening night, that gave me a much needed boost :)

Now I'm working on finishing up my Plush You pieces.

Uuuh I thought I would have more to say but....I don't!

Franz Fox, I am in looove with him!

Franz


Something fun to do with your fabric scraps! I made this a few weeks ago and when I showed it to Ed he thought it was for him so now it's his :D

Birdy fabric pic

2 comments:

allison j. sichling said...

franz fox is adorable!
and i'm glad your twi'lekling sold so quickly.

Gee said...

omg, Franz Fox is adorable! Just wondering if you do custom dog plushies?

~Grace