Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The weather has been so strange, I'm not ready for summer to be over but it did feel like fall for a minute and I got a warm fuzzy feeling inside :)

I need to get my Plush You stuff mailed asap, with lil D being born and a new kitty I sort of lost track of time.

I don't have much to say these days....but i have pictures.

Percy Pig

Percy Pig!

Lil red fox

I made a little red fox as a gift for one of my favorite customers who also happened to be my 300th Etsy sale.

Acacia LOVES moxie!

Acacia looooves Moxie.

Sleepy Gup

He had to take a nap between all the hissing and growling at Moxie....They have made progress though, he is very interested in her and they have been nose to nose without him hissing, I believe snuggles are coming soon!

1 comment:

Katz said...

I really love that fox...