Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November so far

I'm trying my best to be productive so I'll be ready for Bazaar bizarre, time is going by so fast though! I started watching baby Jack(Dusty) twice a week while Jackie's back at work. He's such an easy baby, one of those ones that fools you into thinking you might want to have one :x I can't believe me and Ed's luck in having 3 beautiful amazing bebes in our life. Thursday I will have not smoked in a month, it's been pretty damn easy, especially since I've had 2 rounds of a sinus infection, I hardly think about it at all. Our schedule is extremely messed up, we go to bed between 4-5am and wake up at 2pm, which would be fine except I like daylight and seeing my family and it doesn't really work out too well. Having Ed home is awesome, it took a bit to get used to being together 24/7 again but it's perfect now:taking walks, super mario breaks,play testing all the new meat boy levels, watching insane videos, and staying up super late deliriously laughing at who knows what, to name a few pluses :D That's all for now.

November so far
1. Neighborhood kitty, 2. Signed CD, funny and true, 3. Neighborhood doggy, 4. Painty face wips!, 5. yum<3, 6. yum<3, 7. Untitled, 8. New brooch, 9. New brooch, 10. Untitled, 11. moxpox, 12. New girls, 13. Sleepy Mox<3, 14. Lil Rudy Reindeerling, 15. Chick, 16. *smooch*

No comments: