Thursday, April 29, 2010

I ♥ TV

...and movies! Maybe I'll hop on the bandwagon and do a weekly thing:) Anyway here's a few random shows/movies I think you should watch.

Party Down Ah gooood TV. You must watch this show if you have any sense of humor, also Lizzy Caplan is in it and she's perdy.


MicMacs Loved this of course! You should also watch Amelie, Delicatessen, and The City of Lost Children.

Spider Baby Lost in a heap of old B horror movies this one sticks out and is watchable... and good :)


Revenge of the Nerds I've had this movie on in the background a bunch of times but we actually watched it the other night and remembered it's awesomeness. Do not watch 2 and 3!


Good Hair Really funny,interesting, and just a little bit sad :/


Outrage That is what you will feel when you watch this, but it's totally worth it, you should know this stuff.

That's all for this week? I hope you were out of stuff to watch and I came to the rescue<3 Now I'm really going to bed.

No comments: