Thursday, September 02, 2010

Reformed Movie Monsters

I don't know why but something about them when they're together strikes me that they've been reformed and are all holding stable jobs in realty,banking,car sales,and 1 of them has a profitable pet sitting business. I'm not one to judge and if i were I honestly couldn't tell who does what, but I'm glad they're staying out of trouble!

Reformed Movie Monsters

It's a snuggly overcast day and I'm trying to take it easy since I am hurtin a bit especially when i stand for too long :/

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I have to say, those are the most adorable reformed monsters I have seen to date. You can tell how much they've changed their ways, and are now contributing to society ;)

Ana Camamiel said...

Hahahaha! I don´t know, I don´t know, these guys deserve to have fun!

I love them so much! I hope you will make more, they are too cute!