Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mmmm Spree!

   On Ebay for way cheaper than it was originally selling for almost a year ago. I didn't buy it back in March because it seemed too stiff and I wanted a roomier bag for IGF, but it's much softer than I remembered and I'm very happy to have it. I do not recommend the newer "hobo" version of this bag. It's expensive and feels like a cheap sweatshirt.
 I couldn't love VioletPie anymore! I feel so lucky to have snatched up a tiny bear after missing out last time. Checkout her flickr, the coolest needle felting around for sure.
What a super idea! I really appreciate these,  I grew up with my mom making beautiful beaded dream catchers so these totally resonate with me and I had to snatch one up. I believe mine in the one on the far left!

In the words of Ed "no more spending!!"

Off to sew!

No comments: