Thursday, October 14, 2010

I should have been in bed 30 min ago!

but I wanted to share two things,possibly more if i ramble. First, today we picked up Acacia and Eli from preschool for the first time! The night we got the prius we drove it over to my sisters and acacia said,"yep,our seats will definitely fit in here!" haha lil dork. So we got em, they were super excited to see us :) we ate dinner and played at the mall, then came back to our house for bath and cartoons. One day we will have a enough room for them to spend the night, and an appropriate schedule...i hope!

1st time picking them up from preschool!
*blowing a kiss*
1st time picking them up from preschool!

Next is my latest custom order. The idea was a feinted deer for a girlfriend and this is what I came up with. I love it! I'm so glad people trust me even after they see my sketches :D

Fainted Deer - custom order

Fainted Deer - custom order

Fainted Deer - custom order

Oh my goodness :x 6 days till the game comes out. I seriously feel like I'm gonna barf when I think about it. I have a lot I want to get done around here before then so i can just sit on the couch comatose on the 20th. BLERG!

Ooo also if you grew up in the 90s you will probably appreciate this awesome SMB commercial our friend James made, check it out!

No comments: