Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh who me? yes, I'm here :D

So so so! on Halloween I finally created a Dr. Fetus, completing the set of main characters



Every plush order gets a fabulous tag(from RobertoSand!)

Here's last week's shipment, from when I introduced Brownie. I have sold over 100 Super Meat Boy plush since the game came out 2 weeks ago! I am super happy being this busy, there's nothing else I'd rather be doing. It's crazy to think in 2004 I made Ed a Cereus Peashy plush for his lil flash game and now...this :x 

p.s. we get new pics of the kitty this week<3

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very exciting! I love the detailed tags that come with your plush. When I'm off work (sshh!) I'll have to go shopping through your etsy page :)

Daphne said...

And the award goes to...you!!

http://oh-thatsnice.blogspot.com/2010/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

Your blog and plushies are adorable! Keep it up :)

Unknown said...

Your Super Meat Boy characters are AWESOME!

Problem is, they're too awesome and sell out immediately.

Please make more. Daddy promised the kids a full set. ;) It's my daughter's favorite favorite game.

Might you create a full set for direct sell in return for $$$?