Friday, April 22, 2011

Need sleep

I just need one good night of sleep! Something about knowing we're gonna move out of this place has kept me from being able to relax here and sleep well, plus the excitement of moving into the new house. I'm so looking forward to getting settled and knowing we will be staying put for a loooong time. I think then I will sleep well.

Today was our 6 year wedding anniversary and we spent it  relaxing, watching lots of Is It Real? , and snuggling with the cats<3





8 comments:

Sephora said...

Relaxing with cats it's the better thing you can do! :-D
Your cats are so nice!

xoDanielle said...

Thank you! I agree, they are like little electric blankets :)

cuppy said...

I hope you're able to get some rest soon. Usually when I have something huge & stressful coming up, I get really wound up & can't sleep either so I totally know how frustrating it is. I hope it passes soon!

Kitty cuddles are the B E S T and one of my most favourite things EVER !!

xoxo

Lauren Leggatt said...

hairless cats are sooo cool! i imagine them being really soft! :) haha

Momoko Plush Tattooed Mom | Beauty and craft! said...

awwwwww happy anniversary!!!! *_*
time spent snuggling with man and cats is the best! ;) i know something about it!
:) love you!
ps i promise i'm going to update my blog soon ahahahahha <3

Momoko Plush Tattooed Mom | Beauty and craft! said...

ps I talked about you on my blog ;)

xoDanielle said...

I saw! *CHEEESE*

Unknown said...

Meow! Looks like a good day to me! :)