Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Handwriting Game

Is this really a game? ...more of like...a survey? Anywho I saw this over on ♥elycia last month and thought you might like to see my chicken scratch. When I was younger I wrote very purposefully with large print and lowercase e's that i thought looked really cool, you know your basic jr. high writing, then it just sort of matured into this ;)

Here are the questions...
1. your name and blog name   
2. your url   
3. write "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. your favourite quote   
5. your favourite song: right now and all time   
6. your favorite artists 
7. something you say a lot   
8. who you tag


We spent $200+ in postage today to give you an idea of how many orders and customs forms i put together D: So tonight I'm relaxing by making dinner and cleaning up the house. That doesn't sound particularly relaxing but it will calm me down since things have been seriously neglected the past 2 weeks.

See ya tomorrow<3

No comments: