Monday, May 30, 2011

Movie Monday No.4

Do see!
 Super duper funny! We don't have actual TV and we don't see many advertisements so i didn't know anything about this which I kinda like, ya know not seeing all the good parts smooshed into one preview and I like to go off the recommendations of friends and family(thanks Gloria :)

We were laughing our asses off for 90 minutes and then this...
That is what it looks like when the film burns up...and no one is sitting at the projector doing their job...so then it cant be fixed, with only 30 min left of the movie :( If that wasn't aggravating enough the theater was filled with *no offense* college students? that were seriously acting like animals that have never been out in public. Ed noticed that something about the movie made the girls desperate i.e. chatting up groups of boys awkwardly...then one super annoying girl moved to the right side of the theater to do yoga...that's soooo cute right? I seriously thought I was going to tear my hair out when i realized that it wasn't part of the movie and the film was completely burned up and guys were cheering and...something about "Facebook this". GOOD GOD. Hormones make me hate people so much more than usual :/  *deep breath*

 To accompany the Do See! I have a Don't See: Hall Pass Holy hell, it's terrible! not remotely funny and just...gross. You might like it if you're...maybe....a sad middle aged weekend dad douche bag???

Yay movie monday! I'm gonna hide inside for awhile :) but really do see Bridesmaids! or maybe wait till it's out on video?

2 comments:

Natalie Marie Sullivan said...

HI! I can't wait to see this movie! I am so excited I found your blog today! I can't wait to read your older post and get to know you better! I would be honored if you would visit my blog and tell me what you think.

thank you
xox

NAt

Jessi said...

I want to go see that!! I was supposed to go this week by my friend had to re-schedule