Wednesday, May 04, 2011

We have internet!

Our first night here I tried a new tea, Tazo Vanilla Rooibos , when I was buying it I totally thought it was called roobi-roos. That's what my brain saw anyway, do you ever do that ?

  We snuggled up on the couch and watched I love you Phillip Morris. It was a great movie! I wonder how many people like myself when they saw the title assumed it had something to do with cigarettes... Phillip morris=the largest manufacturer of cigarettes...it doesn't have anything to do with them, but yeah.

  The Tea has such a distinct flavor that the past two times I've made it it vividly reminds me of our first wonderful night here.

 Guppy is a fan of memory foam. It's so hard to kick this face out of the bedroom!

 Moxie prefers my studio.

Tammy crawled into a bundled up electric blanket. When her pupils are big like this she reminds me of Falcor. 

 The first plush I've sewn here, a mini merbunny. I love love that copper velvet!

Last but not least a small scene from our yard. Today flowers and bark were put in, it looks so much better out there! Slowly but surely everything will come together.

Tomorrow we will possibly pick up a patio set and...........my treadmill is being delivered!! I'm looking forward to not running errands everyday and getting back to work, Ed is brainstorming very exciting things!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am in love with your blog!! From a new reader, I was so excited your hairless baby looks like Falcor!! That is one of my favorite movies and yes Tammy really does look like Falcor in her blanket :) Made my day!

Katelyn said...

I love rooibos tea! If you want more flavors try padutchteaspicecompany.com :)

and i'm your newest follower!
katelyncarter.com