Friday, September 23, 2011

...or possibly 1990...Good god! I don't know what's worse my outfit or my sister's hair?! I absolutely loved those shorts, i believe they came with a Chester Cheeto shirt. I had a pair of leopard print spandex pants from the same time that I found at my grandma's a few years ago, they were so tiny! and ridiculously mended. I also loved "hammer pants" my favorite pair had skulls with pink mohawks. My mom sent me to an extended family members house, where i'd have to go to church the next day, with these pants as my change of clothes! The woman was appalled and we had to buy a dress :/ This is also the woman who when I was 8 asked me who my best friend was and when I replied she told me, "No! Jesus Christ is your best friend". Even then i thought,"Eeeeesh, ok...". My mom musta been hard up for a babysitter. 

Have a lovely weekend<3

2 comments:

Krista said...

Too funny.! I have been looking for some pink bike shorts with lace to wear under my shorter dresses, I ended up buying some vintage bloomers instead.

Vanessa said...

I looove it, cute photo and throw-back theme ;) I love looking at my 90s photos, too...