Saturday, September 24, 2011

Plush // This time last year

I don't always make a lot of seasonal stuff, usually because I'm not thinking that far ahead. I was looking through my flickr  tonight and was reminded these guys, they're pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. I can't believe it's already going to be October, this year has flown by!
 Candy corn for Tiny Plush Tuesday in the Etsy Plush Team shop.
 A custom order for one of my favorite customers<3
 Zombie Owl Brooch
I don't know why but something about them when they're together strikes me that they've been reformed and are all holding stable jobs in realty,banking,car sales,and 1 of them has a profitable pet sitting business. I'm not one to judge and if i were I honestly couldn't tell who does what, but I'm glad they're staying out of trouble!

Last but not least, Reformed Movie Monsters. I actually made Frank and Drac last August per Ed's request and the mummy and werewolf followed suit. I loved them so much and they sold as a set in record time, within like 10 minutes of being listed! The wolfman was definitely my fave :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo! That owl is too cute! <3

xo, Samantha
http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

Lost Cabin Vintage said...

Hell yeah zombie owl! Hey, I refunded a 20% discount back into your paypal account - for being a blog follower! Is it ok if I use a pic of you for the blog, being my first customer and all ;)
Toni xo

Paula said...

I love the zombie owl, eep!! and the candy corn looks so adorable. they could also be used as the cutest ring holders :)
Enjoy the weekend and thanks for sharing your creations, Paula

Cas said...

Oh my goodness so freaking CUTE. And I just love your little story about how they are holding down jobs..... lol too adorable. The owl is my favorite!!! Sea Marie

xoDanielle said...

Thanks guys :D

Toni, if course you can<3

Ed said...

OMG I want that zombie owl!! Can you make me one? For reals?

Pet sitting Allen said...

Love this blog, keep up the great work wish you all the best.

Pet sitting Allen