Well since it's 10 am and I havent fallen asleep yet I figure hey I remembered it's Friday! I can do that thing! My lack of presence on my blog is mainly due to experiencing crazy insomnia which led to feeling really sick etc. and a nice lil visit to the ER. I was feeling so much better today not able to really eat anything at all but I had slept, I fell asleep and at maybe 7am GLORIOUS! woke up a few times completely out of it and sweaty, a sign of sleeping well for me is being too tired to throw extra covers off so you just lay frozen in good sleep...and sweat.
I thought Yay! my brain's all better and I can sleep again, but no. I fell asleep for 15 minutes maybe and woke up like this O_O burping the skimpiest pb&j i ate for dinner hours earlier. My stomach has been put through the ringer but I didn't think a tiny bit of peanut butter on toast would hurt it. Ugh.The doctor gave me a few ambien to try but I'm afraid. Well right now I'm not afraid but usually by the time we go to sleep I'm all scared and thinking morbid thought and too anxious to try it. Have you taken it? I'd love to hear about any of your experiences before I give in.
I have to mention that during the past few days Ed took amazing care of me like as good as my mom does! You know how sometimes with a partner you can get a little drained when they're sick? well it never happened he was so patient and wonderful, definitely what I was thankful for this year<3 I'm going to remember to be extra patient when a man cold comes around :)
The least I could do on Thanksgiving Eve was give him the 2010 Lego Advent calender I was saving, as soon and it hit me that he would open them all at once anyway :D
This peppermint tea is making me feel a bit better so here I go!
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of HELL! Literally. The first part was bad enough and then you add shopping to it, i mean I love shopping but usually from the comfort of my laptop without insane people.
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for The only thing I would hunt for would be amazing jewelry or import toys, those are 2 things I'd love a bargain on but everything else I'll happily pay amazon prime prices and not have an anxiety attack.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was a can of campbells chicken noodle soup. It was salty and it didnt make me feel very sick! I was really happy with that pb&j too till it came back to visit me.
4. Something I've been learning lately is there are some people you can't help. Maybe their idea of happiness,comfort, and stability is not the same as yours. People rarely change, most of them are good so it evens out.
5. I cannot start my day without I'm not picky, just a little sleep would be nice :/
6. My nighttime attire consists of my birthday suit unless it's crazy cold then ill hop out of bed and put on a pair of ed's socks and one of his comfy shirts. Yes, you're right, it's totally hot and *screams* business time!
7. I am looking forward to getting our schedule back on track, getting out in daylight, making xmas presents, seeing my bubs,mom, and sis<3 *I almost forgot* I'm super looking forward to meeting Tommy's dad and seeing his mom again and ....getting my Jamie!!