Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome Home Cricket!

  Yep, that's her name :) She sat on my shoulder the whole way home and didn't make a peep(very different than Tammy's ride home). She's just completely wonderful and fitting in so well. Guppy is being his usual self, Moxie is being nice and only tried to bite her butt once and Tam is in full force play mode. Her and Tam have already started snuggling together thought it's really hard for her not bite the baby, last night she was licking her and as my eye's were tearing up she gave a big bite! Oh well, Cricket has no marks yet :)  

 Unlike Tammy she doesn't like to be bundled up at all, she prefers to lay on a blanket, right by your butt on the couch or in her dad's lap. 

Here are some photos from the first night<3



  I swear she's even tinier than Tammy was!


 Guppy was interested but not that interested, I think he hissed right after this. I always take it as a good sign when we feels curious enough to stay in the living room and see whats up.
 "What the hell is going on here??!" The really did take it well though :)



She eats like a champ! It's so funny when they first come home and you can tell they're used to eating fast before their siblings can get it.

and here's a little video I took for you guys today so you can see how tiny and cute she is. Trust me I have tons more and that's probably all I'll be posting about for a while. I've purposely not been turning on my computer because I get stuck on it so easily and I majorly fell behind last week!




I can't tell you how happy I am with her. She is such a love and I feel completely full, four is definitely a good number. I'll be back tomorrow with more photos!

14 comments:

Jacqueline said...

So happy for you guys! She looks precious.
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

Sailor July said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! !!! !!! !!!

I love her!!! D'awwww!!!

Also: her name is ADORBS!!!

So happy for y'all!!!

(Was that enough !!!'s? I'm REALLY excited and happy!)

Rachele said...

She is so little! <3

Paula said...

she's the cutest little thing!! she totally melts my heart :)

Elpoo said...

How sweet! Congratulations, and I have to say the Ed really makes holding a small and pink Hello Kitty cat carrier look manly. Few could pull that off.
:-)
Elpoo

Ectoplasmus said...

Aww, she's adorable! By the way, seeing as she doesn't have fur, does that mean her species isn't as bad for people with allergies? Anyway, she's really sweet. How old is she?

Molly D said...

cute cute cute cute cute!!!! her eyes are so beautiful! plus, her and tammy look adorable together :) i don't understand how some people are turned off by sphynx's!

Alycia said...

awww she's so cute! congrats on your newest addition <3

Daphne said...

Oh my god! She is soooo cute :) She has such pretty eyes!

Dizchick said...

Playing with her tail. Oh. My. Gosh. Cuteness killer. Congratulations on the new family member.

Jill said...

All these pictures are so cute! She is THE BEST!!

Sara said...

She's amazing! Congratulations! :)

-Sara-

Tera said...

I want one so so badly

Erin said...

what a little sweetheart!
so happy for you guys! :)