Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Whoa...this is out today.



I hope you all will watch this. As Artists/crafters I think you will all appreciate this doc so much! Plus I'm in it and you can see Ed propose to me ^_^ available TODAY! on indiegamethemovie.com, iTunes,& Steam!
I cannot explain how strange it feels to be a part of this...to help inspire people, to give supportive significant others someone to identify with. I've watched Ed come so far and to see ourselves make it on film is pretty damn amazing. Cant really say much else other than my tummy feels funny!

p.s. Ed and Tommy's commentary is pretty much the funniest thing ever.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

i'm late to the party but me and my boyfriend just watched this last night...and then i saw your sticker for daniellorama and i was like, i'm pretty sure she has a blog and i'm pretty sure i've been there before.

watching the film made me so happy for you guys! i feel like we're basically bffs now so today, here i am, creeping ;)

team meat!!!