Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hey girl hey!

I've been feeling so good since I decided to accept my body exactly the way it is. I'm not sure when exactly it happened but it's awesome. It's definitely due in large part to Rachel and her totally fearless and what I've decided to call aggressive inspiration. Thank you<3 It's so nice to take photos and not look for flaws, I seriously feel like I have more energy lately because I'm not constantly getting overwhelmed thinking about what I should be doing to change my body.




Ed just wanted to get in the car and get lunch ^___^


Here’s a tip to not feel frustrated and uncomfortable in your clothes: Buy the correct size! Do not buy a size smaller because you want or plan on losing weight, that’s only gonna make you feel like shit. Look cute just the way you are if you happen to drop some weight then get some smaller pants O__O

p.s. I used this tutorial to figure out how to make a gif in photoshop :)