Saturday, May 25, 2013

Caturday - A Haiku by Guppy no.1

  Sometime last year my cousin in law started posting haikus "by Guppy"  under instagram photos on Facebook, they quickly became one of my favorite and most anticipated things! I envision a coffee table book with her collected works but until then I'll share them on Caturdays :)


 "I Hath No Opposable Thumbs With Which To Call In A Pizza Order" a Haiku by Guppy
Taunting, this display.
Heavenly, symmetric slice.
Mightn't those be anchovies?


2 comments:

Sailor July said...

Oh my goodness, such an adorable kitty and I love the haiku!

Adorable Cat
In love with yummy pizza
Thank you for rocking.

Sarah Leonard said...

Hey! I just found your blog via Scathingly Brilliant and I love your Caturday haikus!

Just a little invitation - if you'd like to link up to my Caturday posts you'd be more than welcome - they happen every Sat/Caturday :)

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity