Thursday, February 02, 2012

A little catch up

I'm feeling much better about blogging and the internet overall, I miss blogging regularly and today was the first day in a long time I felt like catching up.

Last week Indie Game: The Movie won  won Best Editing within the Sundance World Cinema Documentary Competition!! So awesome!  You can read all about it here and if you're going to be at SXSW can get in on a screening. If you're in the Bay Area there's going to be a special screening  on March 2nd at The Rio Theater in Santa Cruz with a Q&A with Ed and Tommy afterwards, plus it will be Ed's 32nd birthday<3<3 It's going to be an amazing night! If you would like to join us get your tickets now because they wont be sold at the door!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks ago we went to our favorite ceramic painting establishment with Tommy and Shannon. I painted a utensil holder in a sea theme :)

Ed channeled his high school self and painted this poor demented cookie mug!!


Today we stopped by the fabric store, Beverly's has the best fleece in the remnants section :D I can't wait to make some Beaverlings out of this stuff.


I got my girls new black wigs. I particular love my Jerry Berry with a black wig.


Lastly we dropped Cricket off at the vet at 4am, she'll be spayed around 7am. This is the first time we have taken in one of the cats to be fixed on time. I absolutely hated to leave her there. Ed was great and the nurse was so nice. As we were walking out I told her I loved her and the nurse said,"she knows you do". Something about that just made me feel so much better. Please send some loving thoughts her way<3 I'll update you on her surgery as soon as we get her home.


p.s. There's a few new things in the shop.

No comments: